Have you ever wondered why inverted V chevron markings are appearing on emergency vehicles? Is there any science behind the coloured patterns? These questions and many more will be answered in a series of blogs covering all facets of chevron markings; The series begins on Tuesday 1 June 2010. The posts will be published over 14 days in 5 episodes and the blog will be open for questions and comments. The series will discuss a range of factors including Chevron pros & cons, preferred layouts, chevrons & camouflage and the types of vehicles that should not use chevron markings + much more. If you are considering rear-end protection, then this blog series should not be missed! Here is the link to the series.
AV Blog Search
- Endeavour Energy response vehicles adopt Hi-Vis markings and highly effective synchronised warning lights
- New high-visibility patrol cars for Western Australia Police
- Conflicting emergency vehicle pattern markings merge to create camouflage effects
- Fluorescent marking creep is slowly improving the conspicuity of Australia’s emergency vehicles
- New Perth County EMS Sprinter ambulances
Categories by subject