The Ambulance Visibility Blog will give up-to-date news and information on emergency vehicle visibility and conspicuity as soon as it becomes available. Unlike the news page on the ambulancevisibility.com website this blog will include comments, photos and videos from John Killeen but also comments and replies from around the world. The news will still be updated, but it will remain as formal report. Until then have a look at my website www.ambulancevisibility.com for more detailed information. Stay on board and see what develops over the next few weeks…..
AV Blog Search
- Endeavour Energy response vehicles adopt Hi-Vis markings and highly effective synchronised warning lights
- New high-visibility patrol cars for Western Australia Police
- Conflicting emergency vehicle pattern markings merge to create camouflage effects
- Fluorescent marking creep is slowly improving the conspicuity of Australia’s emergency vehicles
- New Perth County EMS Sprinter ambulances
Categories by subject