Australia Post recently announced that all new ‘Postie’ delivery motorcycles would be coloured lime green and white with fluorescent green mail panniers. The iconic ‘red rattler’ 90cc and later 110cc motorcycles were legendary for their toughness and durability with retired postie bikes always being hot items at disposal auctions. The posties are also decked out in fluorescent green to further enhance rider safety. Australia Post is also using lime green electric bicycles for inner city postal rounds….well done Australia Post.
AV Blog Search
- The Ambulance Visibility website is back online
- New high-visibility patrol cars for Western Australia Police
- Conflicting emergency vehicle pattern markings merge to create camouflage effects
- Fluorescent marking creep is slowly improving the conspicuity of Australia’s emergency vehicles
- New Perth County EMS Sprinter ambulances
Categories by subject